Monday, May 5, 2008

Mexico: The Highlights

We were lucky enough to spend 6 days in Playa del Carmen, Mexico with The Dizzles last week. Much thanks to Aunt Cheryl for entertaining the kiddies-- broken leg and all. For some reason I didn't end up with very many pictures, but here's a few of the highlights:
Evening Strolls along 5th Ave. in Playa del Carmen for people watching, shopping and searching for tasty things to eat..

Snorkelling with sea turtles (Russ also saw a baracuda..yikes!)

Ruins at Tulum

Ruins at Chichen Itza (I think it was 120 degrees outside)

Lots and lots of warm turquoise ocean just like this.. sigh.

The End.
p.s. Happy Cinco de Mayo!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Wow! Love your blog, love your kids, love Tulum. I'm so sorry about Neil! Glad you are my friend!

amelia said...

Hurray, the Cancun pics! It looks like you guys had so much fun...and I'm glad you could have some kidless time :) Welcome back!

Bruce said...

Sigh, if only it could've lasted longer.

Cheryl said...

I need a vacation...