Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cast: Off

I keep forgetting to mention that Neil got his cast off a week ago. Everything seems to be fine, except that he still walks like he has a cast on. He was pretty excited to get it off (as was I). There were no legos or sticks or anything inside there-- only one piece of corn chex. Anyway-- have you ever seen a kid so excited for a soak in the tub?

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

Yay for no more casts...Chex? Oh that's hilarious!

Melinda said...

yeah for a very happy neil- that's the one we love best! :)

amelia said...

Dang, he looks thrilled! Hope he's back to walking normal again.

Elisabeth Taylor said...

That's what Mark looks like at ALL of his tub baths...haha. I'm trying to picture in my mind Neil walking around like peg leg still- gotta see it, sounds pretty funny.
Only one piece of corn chex? How did that happen? :)

the Token Asian said...

Hello! Just checkin in- gotta get the update. BTW: Cast? what happened?

-T

Christie said...

He broke his leg playing in our backyard, Traci.. (4 days before Russ & I were leaving for Mexico & leaving the kids with Cheryl..)