Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another tag-- The Hubby One

Tagged by Antoinette about my favorite person...
1. What's his name? Russell Mark (or you can call him Hubba)
2. How long have you been together? married 4 1/2 years
3. How long did you date? 9 months
4. Who eats more? Have you ever seen a Dickson boy eat?
5. Who said "I love you" first? Russ
6. Who is taller? Russ
7. Who sings better? Oh, its probably a toss up
8. Who is smarter? We're both very intelligent :-).
9. Who does the laundry? Me
10. Who does the dishes? Both. I think dishes are my least favorite household task, so I'm glad that Russ shares the load.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Russ
12. Who pays the bills? My personal CPA, Russ.
13. Who mows the lawn? Russ. Last time I was struggling to start the mower, Joshua told me, "Daddy will help you with that when he gets home."
14. Who cooks dinner? Usually me. Russ has his specialties, like grilling and tasty breakfasts though.
15. Who drives when you are together? Russ
16. Who is more stubborn? Probably me
17. Who kissed who first? Russ
18. Who asked who out first? Russ asked me
19. Who proposed? Russ orchestrated a great little trip to Moab and surprised me with a ring at the Delicate Arch.
20. Who is more sensitive? me
21. Who has more friends? Russ always says he has no friends (which isn't true), but I guess I'd say I have more.
22. Who has more siblings? Russ by far (Russ #8 of 13; Me #2 of 4).
23. Who wears the pants in the family? I don't really think of it that way. We both have our roles where we take charge.
There you have it. I tag Cheryl, Liz, Katie, & Kristy & of course anyone else who feels the need.

5 comments:

Bruce said...

Who cries at the pulpit before any words come out? Definitely Russ.

Bruce said...

Who flaps his knees harder at the dinner table? Russ.

Melinda said...

Who loves Bible study more?
It might be a toss-up :)

Christie said...

haha..If Russ ever read my blog(which I'm pretty sure he doesn't) he would know that he had been dissed.

amelia said...

Ah, you two are a great couple. And love that his brother popped on to throw some more on there in the comment section.