Thursday, May 15, 2008

ABC Tag

I'm behind on my tags.. I was tagged by Shanna about a month ago to complete this gigantic tag.

a. attached or single? married for almost 5 years!
b. best friend? Joshua told me today that I am his best friend.
c. cake or pie? generally cake.. I can appreciate a good pie as well.
d. day of choice? Hmm.. Saturday I guess.
e. essential items? chap stick, toothbrush/toothpaste, water
f. favorite color? blue in varying shades
g. gummy bears or worms? worms
h. hometown? Tough question. I've now lived in SLC as long as anywhere else, so the simplest answer is Salt Lake..
i. indulgence-Jamba juice (I love it.. but $4 for a smoothie-- I call that indulgence!)
j. january or july? July for gardening, playing outside, camping, BBQs, fireworks, flip flops, and warm sunshine. What does January have to offer?
k. kids? 2 crack-up boys
l. life isn't complete without? my family
m. marriage date 9/5/2003
n. number of brothers and sisters 1 older sister, 2 younger brothers.. not to mention about a million in-laws.
o. oranges or apples? oranges
p. phobias or fear? minor fear of heights.. that's about it
q. quote? "Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in where nature may heal and cheer and give strength to the body and soul." ~John Muir
r. reasons to smile? Russ & the boys are always doing things that make me smile.. and so many other good things happening in this crazy world.
s. superman or wonder woman? Superman
t. tag 5 people: anyone who has some time on their hands.. this is a long one..
u. unknown fact about me- Family will know this, but in case you don't know why my blog is called hubba-christie.blogspot.com, Russ's nickname is Hubba.
v. vegetables? most anything.. especially fresh from the garden
w. worst habit? not making my bed
x. xray or ultrasound? In my mind, x-ray means broken leg.. ultrasound seems happier.
y. your favorite food= so many things.. to name a few(not necesarily together)-- grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, avocados, chips & salsa, homemade chocolate chip cookies
z. zodiac sign: aquarius

1 comment:

amelia said...

Mmmm...I love avocados too! Cute tag.