Friday, May 9, 2008

Pegleg

Just a little update on Neil's "condition".. He figured out how to walk on the cast last weekend, which makes him a much happier boy. He has figured out some alternative uses for the cast including kicking his brother and banging it on the side of the crib when he doesn't want to be in bed anymore. Bath time is the most frustrating aspect of the ordeal for me-- I'll be glad when he can get back to his daily scrubdown/soak in the tub. Here's a little video of him playing ball so you can see that life is back to pretty normal for him:

4 comments:

Dave said...

Glad to see he is getting around so well. Now all he needs is a pirate hat and parrot.

Elisabeth Taylor said...

Gotta love the sound effects there...very agreeable isn't he? Maybe too agreeable to be a pirate, too bad it isn't near Halloween. I like that he has found such constructive uses for his condition as well!

amelia said...

I'm dying. He is seriously so funny. And I'm glad he can entertain himself, chasing after the ball he throws. I love it!

DaveandAnnie said...

I didn't know you were a blogger. Me too, but I suck at it. I never really have much to say. Anyway, Neil looks like he's getting around well, "Go!! Yea, Yea!" He's so cute! (This is Antoinette by the way)