Monday, June 16, 2008

Where have I been?

Nowhere, really.. just not blogging. Here's a bit of what we've been up to in the past weeks since I have taken a hiatus from my blog.

1-Working on our yard, including my square foot garden and a sandbox for the boys:

The boys have actually been playing in this "box" for weeks.. imagine their delight when I actually got around to putting sand in it this morning.

2- We took a trip to my parents cabin on Memorial Day weekend. This is the only picture I took. Neil was in love with Chris's 4-wheeler and was begging everyone for rides.

3- Cleaning up messes such as this one where Neil dragged a chair to the counter, climbed up and proceded to smear himself with butter.

4- Other summer events like BBQs, picnics, swimming, walks and cousins day that I have no pictures of. I have found my camera now, so maybe more pictures to come.. Hope everyone is enjoying the summer!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh, Nie Nie

amelia said...

I am really impressed with your boxes! Your garden boxes look great, as does the sandbox! Ha, I'm hoping ours gross and stays racoon-free!

Elisabeth Taylor said...

You'll have to post more about the square foot garden! Once Mark and I get the backyard landscaped we're planning on doing that next year!! I'm pretty excited about it - I've heard great things about those planters.

Also- love that the little men don't even need the sand to make the best of it- what troopers.:)

Kristy said...

I like your gardens! We also have a sandbox that the kiddos love! Of course there is sand everywhere...but hey the kids are entertained, right? It was fun to see you Saturday!

Melinda said...

mmmmm...fresh garden veggies. few things compare!

The Days of JoDee's life said...

Look at you little home maker!!! You are too cute for words. Sooo, I did post a falling down story on my blog... must go check it out! Can we please get together soon?? I miss you!