I know its winding down, but we love summer around here. Here's a few reasons why:
Checking out the "wildlife" at the zoo
Riding bikes & eating ice cream cones while wearing only a pj top with your brother's Sunday shoes.Sidenote: My computer is infected with a virus. Blogging is no fun with a computer virus, so expect posts to be even more sporadic than usual until I get it fixed.


9 comments:
Riding bikes & eating ice cream cones while wearing only a pj top with your brother's Sunday shoes on the wrong feet.
And at least while you're computer is hosed with a virus, there's plenty of things to do outside to occupy your time.
We like summer too...but I really love fall that is upon us! Brighton has those same rocket pjs! At least he had shoes on, my kids love to go shoeless!
Its me Kristy S. not Spencer...he was signed in Ha!
Ha, love Neil's outfit :) And get that computer fixed so we can have more blog updates!
Love the pictures. And the "eating the ice cream with only a pj top and sunday shoes on" thing shows how cool of a mom you are.
I'm sorry about your computer. Viruses in my opinion are a spawn of Satan. I hope you get it fixed soon.
I just saved the picture of Nee in his Sunday shoes as my desk top.
Your boys are so cute! I've been decorating my pictures so that when I turn my blog into a book, it will be more interesting than text and pictures.
It has been fun to see your blog. I love the picture with Neil in the church shoes. Hazel is always wearing her famous boots even if she is only in a diaper.
Here is our blog address
andrewandbeckyblack.blogspot.com
I loved the last picture so much, I posted it on my blog! And Bruce made it our wallpaper.
Post a Comment