Friday, August 22, 2008

So...

Check out the newest Dickson boy:
He even took a moment to give a "thumbs up", so I guess everything must be going ok in there.

12 comments:

Krissy said...

Okay, so I was pulling for a girl... but boys are fun, too! Congrats! I'm very excited for you.

Kirsten said...

I guess Sarah will have to put up with a bunch of boy cousins! Now we just get to wait to see what the little guy is going to look like! So excited!

Shan said...

Yay for little boys! Any name ideas yet?

amelia said...

I see some young neighborhood love in our future...

Katie H. said...

I was hoping you would have a girl so you can start to mix some pink in with all that blue but I am still excited for you. Congratulations!!!

Jude said...

Congrats!!! I'm excited to have another little Dickson boy running around. Oh...and even though I'm the world's worst Visiting Teacher, I promise to bring you dinner once he's born!

Cheryl said...

Looks like another little Neil

Kristy said...

Congrats! I am sure if I had another it would be a boy too! Genetics say 3 to 1. I guess you will have try one more time for pink! I love my boys!!! Did Lauren have her boy?

Dave said...

For some reason I keep hearing Neil say "Man...Man..."

Elisabeth Taylor said...

Finally another boy- Slade was starting to get outnumbered. Congratulations!!

Penny :) said...

Congrats Christie another boy will keep you even more busy. I have never had soup from the soup kitchen but John says it is delicious. Lets get together soon.

The Days of JoDee's life said...

I'm so excited for you!!! You make cute boys, so I can't wait to see this little guy. PS... I love the thumbs up pic!