Sunday, August 3, 2008

Take a vote

We have our ultrasound scheduled on August 22, so take a moment and vote... Boy? Girl? One of each.. ha!

9 comments:

Dave said...

I'm gonna go with twins. Josh might have been wrong about us having double the baby fun, but maybe he just got a little mixed up.

Krissy said...

I voted for a girl... because we need more nieces. Perhaps we can start a new wave of girl babies and get 6 in a row before breaking the streak.

amelia said...

I'm votin' girl...so our little girls can be BFF. But if it's a boy, they could be lovers, so either or.

DaveandAnnie said...

I vote a girl so Gracie can have a friend. Plus, girls are way fun... but then again, so are boys.

Cheryl said...

I voted for a girl...

Katie H. said...

I vote for a girl just because everyone I know is having the opposite of what I had.

Elisabeth Taylor said...

I vote for a girl- save the best for last...if it's the last..if not at least you have one girl right?

Bruce said...

Boy...at least I hope so. I love my 2 little brothers so much I want another!!!

the Token Asian said...

Girl! Girl! Girl! Girl! (just one, tho, not 4.)