Sunday, November 22, 2009

Victoria

Seeing how its a blizzard outside, I think its the perfect time for me to reflect on my trip to the NW in September. We stayed with my dear friend Wendy and her family at Olympic National Park and then spent a few days in Victoria, BC. Have I mentioned that I love the Pacific NW? Highlights in somewhat random order.. I'm done with blogger tonight.




The Hoh Rain Forest, Olympic NP



Kyle loved the sandy beach. I loved his hitler mustache.

Sunset at Second Beach

Sunset at Hurricane Ridge with our fantastic hosts. I love these people.

For the twilight lovers.. we got a kick out of Forks


Kyle was an exceptional travel companion on airplanes, ferries, cars and backpacks.. although we sometimes had problems with this:



We're not food photographers but I will dream about this salmon sandwich for the rest of my days. If you're in Victoria, eat at Red Fish Blue Fish


Buchart Gardens. We could have spent all day strolling around taking pictures of flowers.. and we did just that.
Such a beautiful city..
Goodbye Victoria..

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks fabulous.

Melinda said...

Awesome pics! The Hitler stash is my favorite too! ;)