And these were taken this morning. The boys insisted that I model my costume as well. Its a shame that I only got to wear it around my basement. Its even a bigger shame that Kyle didn't get out in his furry get up. You may also notice Neil's bed head and watery eyes. We're still not at 100% around here.. Its no fun being sick!





Josh took the picture of Neil & me.. not bad, eh?
And of course we've had endless fun with Kyle's Chewy wig.. (not sure why he's wearing his dress shirt with pj pants though...hmm)
9 comments:
I love your Leia hair. That really is a shame that you didn't get to show that costume off.
I am so bummed we couldn't see all of the costumes live...maybe you can come on a costume parade at the Whitbecks....
Awesome!! So sad you had sickies and we didn't get to see the whole bunch together.
It was awesome seeing Russ dress up :) I am bummed I missed out on Leah/Leia (however you spell it) - I did have the pleasure of seeing Josh and a Cameron boy have a light saber fight in the parking lot.
**HAHA, a Cameron boy, I meant a Riley boy - not Cameron, and I don't remember which one it was.
Star Wars' sensations, all. Can't honestly tell which of you is the best. Glad we at least got to see the pictures!
terrific costumes christie!
Love it!!
Oh I feel bad that I didn't get to see all the costumes in person. At least you don't have to make as many next year, you can use them again since you technically didn't get to use them this year.
Post a Comment