Friday, August 7, 2009

Tag (I'll try to do a real post soon..)

Tagged. Its been a while.. From Kristen & Dave

What is your current obsession? Getting my house clean & organized (its a very slow & painful process)

What do you hate the most that everybody else seems to love? Twilight (don't hate me)

What are you wearing today? flowered old navy shirt & grey capri pants

What's for dinner? It is Friday night, so I will be pushing for take-out (maybe Big Apple Pizza in the park...hmm.).

What would you eat for your last meal? Russ's grilled chicken, new garden potatoes, corn on the cob, caprese salad, perfectly chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream

What's the last thing you bought? a cart full of treasures from Target

What are you listening to right now? Joshua saying, "3-2-1- BLASTOFF"

What do you think of the person that tagged you? Kristen is a fantastic sis-in-law!

If you could have a house, fully paid for, and totally furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be? Maui

What is one of your hobbies? gardening (you wouldn't know by looking at the current state of my yard.)

What are 3 things that annoy you most? poor customer service, bullys,meetings that last too long

What is your favorite color? yellow or blue

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe? depends on the day.. probably my Keen shoes

What is your dream job? Being a stay-at-home mom who has it all together or an Infectious Disease Epidemiologist :-)

Describe your personal style. Mother of 3 small children

What are you going to do after this? just waiting for Russ to get home so we can go eat dinner

What inspires you? people who live lives of service

Who was the last person you kissed? Mr. Kyle's chubby cheeks

What are you currently reading? A Tree Grows In Brooklyn (good so far.. I'm only 4 chapters in)
What delighted you most today? corresponding with a friend regarding a girls trip to the Pacific NW in September..can't wait.

What made you laugh today? When Joshua woke up Neil from his nap-- he came and said, "You know why I woke up Neil from his nap? Because I was done playing with You." I'm so glad my boys are buddies.

What characteristic do you wish you had more of? organization (among others)

What is your favorite dessert? Homemade chocolate cake or chocolate chip cookies

I tag everyone who has nothing better to do. If you have something better to do, blog about that instead.The rule: Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog. Replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention or add one more question of your own.

2 comments:

Krissy said...

Hooray for blog posts! I'm glad to see that we have the same dream of "having it all together." If you ever get there, let me know how you did it.

Melinda said...

Thank you for #2...I'm right there with you but don't dare say it for fear of the hatred and judgments that would be passed about me!