Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Rainy Days

If you ask me, our recent weather has been perfection- overcast, cool, scattered rain showers. With the current state of construction in my basement, we have been grateful for perfect gardening/outdoor playing weather. Good thing this little guy loves fresh air:

4 comments:

Elisabeth Taylor said...

AMEN! I LOVE this weather as well! Our yard has never looked better and I love the sounds- thunder and rain....better than any treat I could imagine! I'll be so sad when it goes away! :)

What a cute boy Kyle is, so good! Mark thought Neil was so funny on Sunday and thinks your boys are so cute as well!

Kristy said...

I am really loving the rain! We took a pounding today!

Becky said...

That first picture of Kyle is darling. Love the flowers in the background.

Penny :) said...

I can't believe how big kyle is. Babies grow so fast. Its nice to see the sun.