Sunday, June 28, 2009

Paint

12 hours of painting yesterday results in:

Laundry room = ladybug red
Office = wood smoke
Boys room = serenata
Staircase = ocean pearl
Family room = chive

Carpet arrives on Tuesday. Furniture on Wednesday. Pictures to come after we get this mess cleaned up.

5 comments:

Jude said...

I love Serenta! We're debating right now whether for paint the bathroom that or Restoration Hardware's Atmosphere blue.

Christie said...

You can come by and see it if you want to see it up on a wall before you decide :-)

Kirsten said...

Oooo, can't wait to see it. Does that mean the basement is all done?

Christie said...

Almost done. We still have cabinets coming and once we get everything else done, I want to do some work in the bathroom, but its close.. yay!

Kristy said...

Post pics! I have the itch to add some color.