As a mother of 2 little boys, I fear silence. If I'm downstairs and it gets really quiet upstairs, usually its a bad sign. It could be soap all over the bathroom, cheerios all over the living room floor, all the contents of my closet emptied out on the floor, BBQ grill filled with crayons.. or so many other things. Every once in a while, I hear silence and fearing the worst I head upstairs and find this:

Just a sweet little boy reading a book.. (sigh)
5 comments:
Notice in both shots...the book upside down. Up to mischief and then just grabbed a book when he heard you coming, pretending like he was reading it. :)
Look at that innocent face!
Yes, Neil does have a mischevious side, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if he is hiding something..
good little Neil! i miss him
How sweet is that? Every once in a while they surprise you! So cute!
Post a Comment