Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter

In order to be consistent with blogs everywhere, I feel the need to share a few Easter pictures. We had a lovely weekend of church services, Easter eggs, family dinners and fun. It was all topped off by Neil puking his guts out on Sunday night. Too much candy? Maybe so.

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh poor Neil! I was ready for Landon to get sick...I think he ate the most. We told the girls they had to wait downstairs in the morning until we came and got them for the egg hunt (the Easter bunny hid them upstairs) and then we woke up to hear Landon opening eggs and candy wrappers!

I was pretty proud of myself this year. I only bought 1 bag of cadbury mini eggs and even shared them with the kids and Rob. I usually buy at least 3 bags and finish them off all by myself!

Christie said...

We wondered if it was the candy, but I think it really was just a little virus that is circulating in our neighborhood. We had one more throwing up incident in Harmons (not pretty-- sorry to my fellow shoppers), but he seems to be over it now..

The cadbury mini eggs are so evil.

Cheryl said...

Cute, the boys look so big in their ties

Melinda said...

In Harmon's? a mother's nightmare I'm sure. As a fellow shopper I accept the apology

amelia said...

Ah, poor little Neil! Glad you guys had a good Easter though!

And holy crap, you just freaked me out. How does a grocery store throw-up experience go? How do you clean that up? Were the Harmons employees at least nice?

Christie said...

I could see it coming, so I just abandoned the groceries and ran for the door, hoping to get to the parking lot before it all came out. I intended to tell someone on my way out.. there was no time. They probably have me on camera somewhere fleeing the scene of the crime. That really can't be good for business, so I'm sure they called for a mop immediately. Parenthood is a true joy :)