It's so great to hear from you. What a beautiful family you have! Unfortunately I don't have many great tips about the baba issue other than to keep watering it down and find a replacement "lovie" like a stuffed animal or blanket. Let me know if you have any luck. Keep in touch!!
6 comments:
Oh, those are just too funny! I love that age!
ahh Ni Ni
you forgot to add the hamper as his cage/hat that he came out with last night! ;)
Your family is just adorable. You should be very proud. Love to you, Liana Pettitt
It's so great to hear from you. What a beautiful family you have! Unfortunately I don't have many great tips about the baba issue other than to keep watering it down and find a replacement "lovie" like a stuffed animal or blanket. Let me know if you have any luck. Keep in touch!!
He's so adorable!
Post a Comment