Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Fire Station

We visited the local fire station for Joshua's preschool. The boys were so awe struck, they could not be bothered with posing for a picture. This was the best I could do..

4 comments:

Dave said...

"Rescue Action" come to life! Was there as HAZMAT vehicle?

Christie said...

"Rescue Action" got ripped to shreds by Neil, so we no longer get to read it every night. I quietly put it in the recycling bin rather than try to tape it back together.. kind of sad :-)

Kirsten said...

There was a fire truck at Aggie Family day on the Quad last fall. They were taking pictures of people on it so we put Landon up on it and he didn't like it one bit. Which reminds me...they never emailed us the picture! He loves fire trucks and points them out each time we pass the fire station down the street but I guess it was too much up close and personal!

Christie said...

There were moments of fear during or visit to the fire station as well. Overall they liked it though and have been playing fire station ever since.