Monday, August 15, 2011

Baby Jane







We are loving this baby girl. I am looking forward to the routine that will come in a week when the 2 older boys go back to school.. I keep telling myself I will then catch up on laundry and be a better mother of 4 kids age 6 and under.. For now, I spend as much time as possible staring at this baby. Love her. photos by my sister-in-law Sarah Dickson (thank you!)




3 comments:

Allison said...

Oh My Goodness! These are just so precious! Love her, love her, love her! We should set a date for a cook-out in the mountains some day in Sept. What do you think?

Christy said...

YEAH for baby girls!!!! She's darling Christie.

Melinda said...

That sweet baby Jane sure is a beauty!! I especially love the 2nd picture- purple might be her color.

Don't know how I missed this post...I was just used to seeing 2 yrs of Po and it snuck by ;)