I need to post Neil's 1st day of preschool before he starts kindergarten... He was a little nervous, but has enjoyed his preschool so far. After his 1st day of school, I asked him if he wanted to go ride bikes. He said, "No, I want to jump in a pile of leaves." Apparently since school has started, it must be fall & time for jumping in leaves.. That will come soon enough!

A couple of other random things that I won't get around to if I don't post now:
Hike to Cecret Lake up Little Cottonwood Canyon on Labor Day with cousins.. beautiful & fun day despite the crowds.
Josh's Incredible Edible Insect Project


Each of the kindergartners at Josh's school are to make an edible insect for the "Bug Show". We came up with a "campfire fly". It was fun to put together & fun to go see all the other creations. I am already brainstorming for next year when we will get to make another one with Neil.
3 comments:
Love the bug creation. What a fun idea!
Been thinking about you--does Josh have all day kidnergarten?
mmm..I'll take a bite of that insect project!
Loved the cabin- I'm still thinking about it and how beautiful it was! Thanks again!
Post a Comment