I'm so far behind, I don't even know how to catch up... Its been a busy summer that has passed much too quickly.
Neil turned 4. We saw Toy Story 3 for his birthday. He enjoyed every moment of his day.. can you tell?

Kyle got a haircut by his loving older brother.

He didn't seem to mind.
We ripped out our lawn & installed sprinklers. You'll have to see my July post(assuming I do one) for the after pictures..


We took a last minute trip to Sea World. We decided on a Tuesday morning at 11am that we were going to go, spent the day scrambling to get ready and left at 10pm the same day. It turned out great. We went to Sea World, Old Town, Coronado, Mission Beach, Cabrillo Point, etc. I only wished we could have stayed longer.. 


3 comments:
I'll have to show that pic of your kids with Elmo to Eddie. He'll be excited. I wonder if he would like meeting Elmo or if that would freak him out...
Kyle was excited from a distance but freaked out when we got close.. which is why he is not in the picture :-)
I love the pic of the boys at the bottom of the cabrillo lighthouse stairs! dang I miss san diego! glad you got to go!
Post a Comment