Monday, March 8, 2010

Before & After

After much deliberation and careful consideration, we decided it was time to cut the boy's hair. Why is it so difficult for me to let it go?


BEFORE

THE HOSE-DOWN




THE NEW LOOK

Who is that kid? And yes.. he's working on some molars. Its been fun.

7 comments:

rachelle c said...

oh...it is sooo cute! it makes him look a lot older :) i had to cut carson's hair about a month ago and it was hard but i was so glad after i did it. carson is getting his molars too...aren't they just lovely!! ;)

Krissy said...

Wow! He looks like Neil in the after shot. I didn't realize his hair was so long.

Kirsten said...

That is a totally different boy! And how long has it been since we've seen you guys? He has tons of teeth and looks like a little boy....not the little baby Kyle I remember!

Christie said...

I know.. he totally looks older. That's why I was holding off. Have we seen you guys since Christmas, Kirsten?? We may be coming up to help my mom with taxes sometime soon, so we'll have to get together.. or plan something-- it really has been too long.

Cheryl said...

He looks cute. It does change his look. Sarah needs a style, but isn't long enough really to cut yet.

Christy said...

too cute!!!

Becky said...

His huge grin is irresistable (SP?) He is so cute!!!