Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Milestones

We are celebrating several important milestones around here:

Josh graduated from preschool. Well, actually he has one more year, but we had a fun end-of-year celebration as several of the children are heading off to kindergarten in the fall. This has been such a fun group of kids and moms to have preschool with. I will miss it! The celebration included a circus performance by the children and a great party (the highlight being circus cupcakes by Heather).


Neil's milestone is huge. I couldn't be happier. Just ask him the question, "Who wears diapers?" and he will reply, "I don't! I don't". That's right. Only one more in diapers..yay yay!!



As for boy #3, he learned to drive.. haha.

Even more importantly, he has been sleeping through the night. Three nights in a row. I don't even know what to do with this much sleep. Never mind that the boy is losing his hair, isn't he adorable?

1 comment:

Christy P. said...

Congratulations on Neil's milestone especially! I am seriously looking forward to being able to say the same thing. Although I really was hoping for a few diaper-free weeks (days?) in between...