Saturday, April 25, 2009

Random

Life is good. We love spring, even when its rainy. Kyle is a good baby. I've started planting my garden. It makes me happy. Its 10:04 pm and my children are wired and won't go to sleep.. sigh. We got our computer back from the shop today, so here's a few random favorites from the last few months:


6 comments:

Krissy said...

I imagine Neil was responsible for Kyle wearing Woody's tiny hat?

Christie said...

Why yes.. how did you guess? :-)

amelia said...

My favorite is Kyle with Woody's hat. I'm still laughing.

DaveandAnnie said...

Man, I love those boys... so cute and funny!

Becky said...

I wish I could sleep like that first picture. I'm glad to see the Neil is helpful with accessorizing (sp?) Kyle's outfit.

Melinda said...

I love the first one- he looks like a sleeping little kitten stretching out.