We were tricked into thinking it was just about spring.. then Neil got RSV, Kyle started hacking up a lung, Josh started sniffling... oh, and the temperature outside dropped to the 30s and it started snowing. Here's a few pics of happier times (you know when you get tricked by the warm front in late February.) I've got spring fever bad. I've been trying to channel my energy into cleaning so that I can dedicate myself to the yard as soon as weather allows.
A quick little trip to Moab.. work for Russ and a little playing for the rest of us:



Russ's birthday(which means THE chocolate cake.. it disappeared too quickly)

9 comments:
Their messy faces! I love it.
Your kitchen looks so great. Cute photos. We were tricked for sure.
Ah, so Neil officially has RSV? I sort of wondered if Eddie has it, too... but the doctor didn't seem too concerned. We too are ready for Spring. We'll have to have a play date in the park as soon as the weather allows.
Moab, spring, tulips! I love them all (not to mention seeing a light at the end of the tunnel of busy season--yes it is 10PM and Jeff is still at work). But it is coming. I hope everyone is feeling better!
Isn't it fun going on work trips? I have never been to moab. It sure is beautiful.
I was thinking I'd come by and bring you guys some yummy treats this week...until WE got bit with the stomach bug that's going around! We've been out of commission ever since and we too were thinking it was Spring (we took a work trip to St. George last week and had to come back to ugly snow and cold weather! YUCK) - how disappointing. I'm looking forward to some fun yard projects too though! I hope the boys are better- I had no idea you could get RSV that seriously when they were that old! Take care of yourselves!
I love the cake consumers. . . those are just the cutest faces.
Awwww... I love those boys. So cute! Happy birthday Hubba!
Christie--I loved the birth announcement, how did you ever get such adorable pictures? I was envious--if that is allowed. Kyle is just precious. Jeff's b-day was last Friday, we made your cake! It tasted awesome, even though I definately don't have the cake frosting skills like you. We also made strawberry jam last week--which made me think of you again. But we did make enough, when do you want to come make some more with us? Or even have a play date?
Post a Comment