1 week old. I couldn't get a picture with his eyes open. I think he is wearing the cutest outfit ever from Aunt Cheryl. Who says its more fun to dress baby girls? :-)
2 weeks old. Couldn't get a picture with his eyes open.
Evidence that he has been accepted by his brothers
Self portrait of me and the babe
The brothers (does Neil's head look unusually large in this picture?)
9 comments:
Those are great pictures. Neil does look huge in that one photo. Kyle looks like a mini Josh.
Neil's head does look freakishly large in the pic- and Josh's skinny. It made me laugh out loud all by myself, so thank you for that! We all know how adorable they are so I don't feel bad laughing!
I'm glad Kyle's so sweet- 3 boys under one roof! Whew! Let us know if you guys need anything!!
Kyle is a DOLL, I love the tons of dark locks!!!
We need to come see that boy before he gets big!
So great, Christie! We're thinking of you, and yes, I love dressing boys up--plus their hair is so much easier to do!
I have been wanted to see some new pictures of Kyle. He is so cute!
You are so lucky to have such a good baby. You deserve it. I love how the boys put woody next to him. How cute is that?
Oh, what sweet brothers - sharing Woody, posing with large heads. They are cute boys.
I love the picture of Kyle with Woody. I know how much Neil likes Woody, so that picture makes me really smile.
Post a Comment