Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Overdue tag

Overdue tag from Sarah!

8 TV shows I watch: (most of this made possible only by DVR.. I can fast forward through half of this and watch when I have a moment to fold laundry)
1. The Amazing Race
2. The Office
3. Survivor
4. Random TLC shows
5. Random Food Network Shows
6. News
7. College football (more Russ than me)
8. Nick Jr(more boys than me)


8 Favorite Restaurants: (In no particular order)
1. Blue Iguana
2. Union Grill
3. Market Street
4. Big Apple Pizza
5. Hires Big H (pregnancy related craving..)
6. Thai Siam
7. Bombay House
8. Nielsons Frozen Custard


8 Things That Happened This Week:
1. Christmas
2. Had the youth in our ward over for tacos and games
3. New refrigerator and microwave delivered & installed
4. 37 week appointment with my midwife
5. Post holiday cleaning
6. Cooked the turkey dinner on Sunday that I was supposed to cook on Christmas Day
7. Played candyland with Josh (20 times or so)
8. I updated my blog


8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Having this baby boy in 3 weeks!
2. 2009
3. Spring
4. Having our kitchen 100% finished
5. Summer.. garden.. flowers.. sunshine
6. Vacations
7. Getting back in shape after this pregnancy
8. No more heartburn after this pregnancy :-)


8 People I Tag:
The 1st 8 people to read this.. Go!

No comments: