Thursday, November 6, 2008

What's cooking?

We just said goodbye to our old kitchen:
And hello to chaos:
The rest of the old cabinets come out this weekend and the new ones should be installed next week.. I can't wait!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yikes! But just keep picturing what you will have when it's done.

Christie said...

I should mention that all of the debris has been moved out, so its really not that bad right now.. I just keep dreaming of making Thanksgiving pies in my new kitchen and that keeps me somewhat sane.

Kirsten said...

So what have you been cooking? Are you doing alot of takeout or can you actually cook in there? Can't wait to see the end result!

Penny :) said...

Wow! It looks like your having fun in your kitchen. Your invited to our house anytime for dinner just holler.

Christie said...

I have amazingly cooked a few meals this week-- crockpot, microwave and stove are all functional. Its going to get more tricky when the sink & countertops are gone and electrical work is being done. Hopefully everything will go back together quickly.

Allison said...

want to come to our house for dinner this week? We can do any day but tonight or Sunday!

Kristy said...

So exciting to remodel and such a pain to not have kitchen! But of course a new kitchen makes it all worth it! I thought it was so hard to just paint the kitchen!

amelia said...

Good luck guys. And let me know if you find some good crock pot recipes.

Becky said...

Alright Christie. . . there is no way taht you can cook in that mess, so it is official we are going to have you over for dinner this week sometime.

I am so excited to see the end result!

DaveandAnnie said...

Oh, aren't home improvement projects a mess?! It will be awesome when it's done though.