We spent the weekend watching General Conference. As usual we were spiritually fed and had a nice time spending time together as a family. The boys mostly just hung out and played while we watched, but apparently they absorbed something. Several times this week, they have put their ties on & when I ask Josh what they are doing, he tells me that he is President Monson Joshie and that Neil is President Hinckley.
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH THAT IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD. Seriously, can your boys get any funnier? Ha, and I'm laughing that, if I were to picture a young Thomas S. and Gordon B., Josh and Neil fit that physical description quite well!
I was thinking that they fit the physical description as well-- Give Neil a little cane to wave around and we'll be set :-)
How adorable are they! Thanks for the laugh I needed it today!
Post a Comment