A. I was tagged my my pal JoDee, so here it is: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Five Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. It was the year I graduated from USU
2. Spent the summer at working at Mt. Rainier.. spent all my $$ on a road trip around the Pacific NW with my friends on the way home.
3. Came home, got a job at Borders
4. Living with my parents
5. Trying to find a real job and a life after USU
Five Things on my to-do list today:
1. Kids Dr. appointments, get flu shots
2. Go to Target
3. Exercise!!
4. Make mashed potatoes for church Christmas party.
5. Get the mountains of dirty laundry under control.
Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips & salsa & guacamole
2. Homemade chocolate chip cookies & icy cold milk
3. Chocolate covered pretzels
4. Trail mix
5. Toast with peanut butter
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. Pay off the house
2. Buy a vacation home on Maui
3. Go on some great trips (too many to name)
4. Finance kids education & missions
5. Save/Invest/Donate/Share
Three of my bad habits:
1. Not making my bed
2. Stressing about things that I cannot control
3. Procrastinating
Five places I have lived:
1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. Logan, UT
3. Succasunna, NJ
4. Edmond, OK
5. Paradise, WA
Five Jobs I’ve had:
1. A Mother
2. Epidemiologist at the Utah Department of Health
3. Gift Shop Cashier at Mt. Rainier National Park
4. Borders Bookstore
5. Cardboard Factory (sweet temp job during winter break from USU- ha!)
5 Things people probably don’t know about me:
1. I have now lived in Salt Lake City for 9 years. That’s longer than I have lived any other place.
2. I occasionally crave a corndog—mmm.. hot dog on a stick…
3. I clean when I am trying to avoid some other undesirable task (this was big when I was in school. Now cleaning is the undesireable task, so I get online and complete surveys instead)
4. Russ & I have been to Hawaii 3 times in the 4 ½ years since we’ve been married
5. I once backpacked 93 miles around the base of Mt. Rainier.
I now tag Cheryl & Rob & Kirsten, Allison & Teresa. Dave & Kristen, don't feel left out- I didn't tag you because Cheryl said she wants to.
1 comment:
Yay!!! I'm so glad you appreciated my falling down comment. Only one who has done it many times can truely appreciate it!
Post a Comment